- This is a very good channel for beginner to intermediate level players whowants to get better. When John streams, he usually explains his reasoning formoves and they are pretty instructive.
- GMHikaru -Grandmaster Hikaru Nakamura's channel is a pretty active one since he streamsBlitz chess pretty regularly. Follow it to see a Chess tactical genius at work!However, Blitz at that level is a very poor format for actual learning becausethings happen too quickly for beginner or even intermediate level players atHikaru's level.
- Matthew Sadler's videos on AlphaZero play against Stockfish in chess24network's YouTube channel are very interesting due to AlphaZero's novelties invery well studied positions to outplay traditional engines like Stockfish. Onegood example of innovative, almost alien play by AlphaZero is
- Chess.com - Probably has the biggest chess playing audience. Their paidofferings seem to be pretty good value if you are serious about improving.
- Chessbase - I'm a little disappointed that Chessbase does not have an offering for Linux or macOS users.